Powered by WebAds

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Meme Madness

My pal DovBear has gotten me back for these by tagging me for this meme. So here goes:

4 jobs you've had in your life: waitress, lifeguard, babysitter, and my present occupation (which must remain classified information).

4 movies you could watch over and over: This one is not going to work. I unfortunately suffer from a bit of a short attention span. I can't even think of that many movies that I've made it through once...

4 places you've lived: Jerusalem, two separate boroughs of NYC, and (presently) one of the Five Towns of Long Island, NY.

4 TV shows you love to watch: I, like DB, don't watch much television. However, I can watch Law & Order episodes almost endlessly (especially the older ones), and will admit to enjoying most of the HBO series, notably the Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Entourage.

4 places you've been on vacation: Sequoia National Park, Quebec City, Prague, and Eilat.

4 websites you visit daily: Gothamist, JRants, NY Times, and Orthomom.

4 of your favorite foods: hot chocolate (the real stuff, with melted chocolate and steamed milk), salmon nigiri, guacamole, and creme brulee. Not generally at the same meal.

4 places you'd rather be: Hmm. Can't say I'm not happy with where I am. Israel(to live). Otherwise, anyplace with dry, warm weather, white, sandy beaches, and five star hotel rooms (to visit).

4 books you'll read over and over again: Besides Chamishei Chumshai Torah, I can't think of anything that held my attention for more than one read-through (refer to answer #2 above for reason).

I tag Mirty, JPT (you complained that I didn't tag you last time, so I expect a speedy response, big guy), TTC, and MOChassid.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"and will admit to enjoying most of the HBO series, notably the Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Entourage."

aha! OM admits to having cable tv.

10:45 PM  
Blogger MUST Gum Addict said...

I wasn't tagged, but decided to play anyway...

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No anon,

all you need is a dvd player and a membership in any video store. (or you can download them legally or not)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home