Powered by WebAds

Monday, December 19, 2005

Crazy Story

I had the craziest story happen to me this weekend. It was nuts. Absolutely unbelievable. However, I can't blog about it. I already told too many people. And I would like to be able to tell more. So, because of anonymity concerns, I can't share it with my readers. It's really killing me. The story is that good.

Which makes me feel like Kramer from Seinfeld. You know, the episode where Kramer sells his life stories to Mr. Peterman (Elaine's boss) for $750, so that Peterman can put them in his biography. Which is fine - until Kramer is reminded by Elaine, when he starts to recount one of his stories to his adoring public, that he can't tell any of his stories anymore because they all belong to Peterman. As it was a sitcom, hijinks ensue.

No hijinks here. Here I just have to deprive my readership of a great story - without even getting paid $750.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then why post about it!?! You're torturing us! Either tell us or don't. But please, please, don't tease us!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Shifra said...

Maybe all your stories were stolen by the Jewish Week rather than bought by J. Peterman. I'll have to keep an eye out...

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So in a couple months when the people you've told have forgotten all about it, just tell it on here, changing enough about the story that they won't recognize it but we'll still get the gist of it and be able to share in its greatness!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lol. I have pushed the envelope in this regard too many times but have come to the conclusion that no overlap exists between my readers and my social circle. But the fear is always there.

There has got to be a word for this phenonenon. Blogger's bloc? Any other ideas?

10:27 PM  
Blogger orthomom said...

Blustrating?
Bluzzled?

10:45 PM  
Blogger Ezzie said...

Yet another reason to not be anonymous... It allows one to say some stories, and keeps one from saying ones they shouldn't.

But if it's not for public consumption, then keep it that way. Good for you, OM. (Though it's killing us all!)

2:10 AM  
Blogger DovBear said...

Mirty, I can confirm that it did not involve DovBear. :)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home