Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Yigal Amir: "No Regrets"

Yigal Amir announced at a hearing related to his prison conditions that he has no regrets over his murderous actions of ten years ago.

During deliberations on his prison conditions at the Tel Aviv District Court Monday, Amir said:
"I don't regret what I did, but I don't support violent action today.

...What I did was right at the time, at that point I felt the need to do it because of the situation,"
However, he then went on to state that:
...he agreed with his isolation conditions, "but on condition they stop claiming I'm a violent threat. I'm not willing to accept false accusations. I don't agree that I pose a threat."
Whatever you say, Mr. Amir.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The point of him not being a violent threat is very important to him. It would mean that he murdered Rabin because he has violent tendancies. In his (warped) way of thinking, Rabin HAD to be killed because of Halachic considerations. To him, it would be like calling a Bes Din that carried out a death penalty, a violent threat.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look there are plenty of sickoes in Kiryat Arba who say Goldstein acted within the pale

Go figure

4:13 PM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

And to think there are idiots who believe that Yigal Amir was framed...

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well he was encouraged by Avishai Raviv and a band of fictional right wing conspirators who were from Shin Bet but called themselves Ayal. To this day their role is not explained. But, I'm just an "idiot"

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may be a bit late to post, but I just cant help myself. I guess I'm one of those idiots who actually believes in the Torah.
Rambam Hilchot Khovel Umazik Perek Ches Halacha Yud: If a Jew gives Jewish property to Goyim he is a Traitor who has no place in the world to come. It is a Mitzvah to kill such a person and whoever kills such a person first has fufilled a great Mitzvah."

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home