Powered by WebAds

Friday, October 28, 2005

Absurdity or Anti-Semitism?

This is riotously funny, or really scary, I'm not sure which. (Turn your sound down before you click if you're at work). One of the candidates in the upcoming NYC mayoral election is being run by the "Rent Is Too Damn High" party. Really. Now, I'm sure many NYC dwellers would be happy to support a candidate who is running on the platform of reducing rent - no one needs reminding of the skyrocketing costs of NYC housing. But that's not all the party's candidate, James McMillan has to say. The reason for these rising rent prices in NYC? The Jews. That's right, folks. Choice goodies from the Rent Is Too Damn High website:
I no who were behind the attack on the world Trade Center, and I can prove it, and so can the Union of Orthodox Rabbis. "I stumble onto their ring of terror in 1993 when they were building there strong whole, and they came after me. (See the article below) " I can say what you can't say. This Jewish Group don't want you here, and "I can prove it."

Go to: Flushing Ave @ Bedford Ave - Nostrand @ Flushing Ave in Brooklyn. NY. (Don't take my word for it, go there yourself). There are over (25) Twenty Five Thousand Newly Rented Apartments Just for the Jewish people, in other words if you're not Jewish "You Can't Live There".

"Learn What JEWISH Groups are Behind it"

"If You're Not Jewish"
You Will Be Run Out of New York

The Union of Orthodox Rabbis tried to warn you in 1997, you wouldn't listen to them, but maybe you'll listen to me. READ, the article below (Political Attack) "I no who is behind it, and "I no what there intentions are:
"To Run You Out of New York, If You're Not JEWISH.

RENT Is Too Damn High - There Is Nothing Else To Talk About.
It really is a must-see, if just for the entertainment value. Oh yeah, and this guy is actually on the ballot. Don't vote for him.

(Thanks for sending the link, Krum.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thankks for the hattip. An interesting thing about the quotes from the site is that they would easily pass any spell check program yet the spelling is spectactularly bad.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny

10:26 AM  
Blogger Shifra said...

Too DAAAAMN funny!

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for scary over funny.

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of love it that their mayoral candidate's nickname is "papa smurf". I dont know if bloomberg or ferrer can compete with that. Makes you wonder if he'll solve the housing crisis by making everyone live in giant mushrooms....

11:30 AM  
Blogger Mar Gavriel said...

Yikes! I ain't votin' for that dude.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home