Powered by WebAds

Thursday, June 23, 2005

What's Good for the Goose...

This is funny:
Yesterday, Karl Rove said at a GOP fundraiser that Democratic Senator Dick Durbin's remarks comparing the interrogators' tactics at Guantanamo Bay to that of the Nazis were "putting our troops in greater danger" because Al Jazeera "now broadcasts [his] words to the Mideast." Today, the Republican National Committee released a new ad, titled "Wild Thing", featuring just those words by Senator Durbin. I'd have to imagine that Al Jazeera would have a good chance of seeing Durbin's words at GOP.com. So I guess the GOP is now "broadcasting Durbin's words to the Mideast."

(hat tip)

1 Comments:

Blogger Air Time said...

I can't get to any email you send to my home account while at work, I can only see that I received email and who it was from. Bizarre, huh. But I can spend all day on a blog.

If you need an answer about something send it to first initial last name at bcbsm.com

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home