Powered by WebAds

Friday, June 17, 2005

C. T. O. T. D.

Hard to choose from such a wealth of material. But here's today's winner:

Heimishe child molester list floating around
There is a new list, detailing the identities of over a dozen Heimishe child molesters being e-mailed around the Heimishe community. The list specifies these offenders names even though they have never been found guilty in a court of law and are not present on the governments offender registry. I wonder who you have to get angry to end up on this list.

I never thought I'd see the words "heimishe" and "child molester" in the same sentence. I would think a child molester would be giving up his right to be called "heimish".

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe the children are heimish?

12:09 AM  
Blogger Air Time said...

that link was a good move. i was wondering how you got so many hits today

12:46 AM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

"Heimish" always makes me think of two things: "homely", as in 'unattractive', and "homestyle", as in 'chunky orange juice'. :-)

11:33 AM  
Blogger orthomom said...

LOL, Steg. I think I've seen the New Square orange juice in the heimish style.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home